Oct 11, 2013, 8:53 PM EST
Dallas Stars’ right winger Alex Chiasson has scored. Again.
If ‘Alex who?’ was your initial reaction, you’re probably not alone. A second-round of the Stars from 2009, he entered the realm of pro hockey after three years at Boston University.
But his status of perhaps being a relative unknown in the National Hockey League is changing, and quickly.
Chiasson’s goal at 9:32 of the first period against the Winnipeg Jets on Friday was his third of the season in as many games, and his ninth in 10 NHL games dating back to the 2013 campaign.
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 0
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23