Oct 11, 2013, 8:53 PM EDT
Dallas Stars’ right winger Alex Chiasson has scored. Again.
If ‘Alex who?’ was your initial reaction, you’re probably not alone. A second-round of the Stars from 2009, he entered the realm of pro hockey after three years at Boston University.
But his status of perhaps being a relative unknown in the National Hockey League is changing, and quickly.
Chiasson’s goal at 9:32 of the first period against the Winnipeg Jets on Friday was his third of the season in as many games, and his ninth in 10 NHL games dating back to the 2013 campaign.
- Report: Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 15
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 9
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 3
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 25
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 39
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 104
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 88
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 1
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (104)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (88)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)