Oct 11, 2013, 10:49 PM EDT
It appears the Philadelphia Flyers will be without a pair of veteran forwards for the immediate future.
That was only two-thirds of the bad news for Flyers’ fans.
The Flyers dropped a 2-1 decision to the Coyotes, and have now lost four of their first five games to begin the season.
In his first five games with Philadelphia, Lecavalier was tied with Brayden Schenn for the team lead in points with three, while Hartnell had yet to record a point.
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 2
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 7
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 31
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 41
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25