Oct 11, 2013, 5:48 PM EDT
From the newspaper’s story:
Bishop appeared to suffer the injury early in the third period after allowing a goal to Panthers forward Jonathan Huberdeau. Bishop was seen flexing his leg after getting back to his skates, but he remained in the game.
“He got banged up at some point during the game, but it wasn’t something that was major cause for concern because he said he was fine during the game,’’ Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. “But through the course of the night I think things tightened up on him. And with games coming every second day, we just felt there was no need to put him on the ice. We will reevaluate him (Saturday).’’
The Lightning host Los Angeles Tuesday and Minnesota Thursday.
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 0
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 9
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 8
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 44
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 47
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28