Oct 9, 2013, 8:31 PM EST
“I lost a little bit of sleep over it,” Yandle said.
What … is that, exactly? That’s unclear, just don’t look into its eyes for more than a minute.
At least the other side is a little more palatable, as it features Bigfoot/Sasquatch/whatever you’d like to call the mythical beast.*
Judging by Mike Smith‘s performance on Tuesday, Coyotes fans might see Greiss, 27, wearing that disturbing mask in net quite a few times this season.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 35
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28