Oct 9, 2013, 8:31 PM EDT
“I lost a little bit of sleep over it,” Yandle said.
What … is that, exactly? That’s unclear, just don’t look into its eyes for more than a minute.
At least the other side is a little more palatable, as it features Bigfoot/Sasquatch/whatever you’d like to call the mythical beast.*
Judging by Mike Smith‘s performance on Tuesday, Coyotes fans might see Greiss, 27, wearing that disturbing mask in net quite a few times this season.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5