Oct 9, 2013, 3:18 PM EST
Starting Friday, Dec. 13, with a game between No. 3 Wisconsin and Colorado College (7:30 p.m. ET), NBC Sports Group will present five Big Ten men’s hockey games this season on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
The other four games are:
—– Sunday, January 18: Penn State – Michigan State 6:30 p.m.
—– Saturday, February 1: Wisconsin – Michigan 6:30 p.m.
—– Saturday February 15: Wisconsin – Ohio State 8 p.m.
—– Saturday March 1: Penn State – Minnesota TBD
*All times ET and subject to change.
“NBCSN is the home of professional and college hockey, and we are pleased to be a part of Big Ten hockey’s inaugural season,” said Jon Miller, President, Programming NBC Sports and NBCSN. “The Big Ten features some of the best young talent in the game, and we are excited to deliver five regular-season games featuring top-ranked teams.”
NBCSN will televise more than 24 college hockey games this season.
You can read the full press release here.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)