Oct 9, 2013, 3:18 PM EDT
Starting Friday, Dec. 13, with a game between No. 3 Wisconsin and Colorado College (7:30 p.m. ET), NBC Sports Group will present five Big Ten men’s hockey games this season on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
The other four games are:
—– Sunday, January 18: Penn State – Michigan State 6:30 p.m.
—– Saturday, February 1: Wisconsin – Michigan 6:30 p.m.
—– Saturday February 15: Wisconsin – Ohio State 8 p.m.
—– Saturday March 1: Penn State – Minnesota TBD
*All times ET and subject to change.
“NBCSN is the home of professional and college hockey, and we are pleased to be a part of Big Ten hockey’s inaugural season,” said Jon Miller, President, Programming NBC Sports and NBCSN. “The Big Ten features some of the best young talent in the game, and we are excited to deliver five regular-season games featuring top-ranked teams.”
NBCSN will televise more than 24 college hockey games this season.
You can read the full press release here.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 22
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 61
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (61)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)