Oct 9, 2013, 3:18 PM EST
Starting Friday, Dec. 13, with a game between No. 3 Wisconsin and Colorado College (7:30 p.m. ET), NBC Sports Group will present five Big Ten men’s hockey games this season on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
The other four games are:
—– Sunday, January 18: Penn State – Michigan State 6:30 p.m.
—– Saturday, February 1: Wisconsin – Michigan 6:30 p.m.
—– Saturday February 15: Wisconsin – Ohio State 8 p.m.
—– Saturday March 1: Penn State – Minnesota TBD
*All times ET and subject to change.
“NBCSN is the home of professional and college hockey, and we are pleased to be a part of Big Ten hockey’s inaugural season,” said Jon Miller, President, Programming NBC Sports and NBCSN. “The Big Ten features some of the best young talent in the game, and we are excited to deliver five regular-season games featuring top-ranked teams.”
NBCSN will televise more than 24 college hockey games this season.
You can read the full press release here.
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 1
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 7
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 16
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 77
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)