Oct 9, 2013, 3:18 PM EDT
Starting Friday, Dec. 13, with a game between No. 3 Wisconsin and Colorado College (7:30 p.m. ET), NBC Sports Group will present five Big Ten men’s hockey games this season on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
The other four games are:
—– Sunday, January 18: Penn State – Michigan State 6:30 p.m.
—– Saturday, February 1: Wisconsin – Michigan 6:30 p.m.
—– Saturday February 15: Wisconsin – Ohio State 8 p.m.
—– Saturday March 1: Penn State – Minnesota TBD
*All times ET and subject to change.
“NBCSN is the home of professional and college hockey, and we are pleased to be a part of Big Ten hockey’s inaugural season,” said Jon Miller, President, Programming NBC Sports and NBCSN. “The Big Ten features some of the best young talent in the game, and we are excited to deliver five regular-season games featuring top-ranked teams.”
NBCSN will televise more than 24 college hockey games this season.
You can read the full press release here.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 12
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 25
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)