Oct 9, 2013, 3:18 PM EDT
Starting Friday, Dec. 13, with a game between No. 3 Wisconsin and Colorado College (7:30 p.m. ET), NBC Sports Group will present five Big Ten men’s hockey games this season on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
The other four games are:
—– Sunday, January 18: Penn State – Michigan State 6:30 p.m.
—– Saturday, February 1: Wisconsin – Michigan 6:30 p.m.
—– Saturday February 15: Wisconsin – Ohio State 8 p.m.
—– Saturday March 1: Penn State – Minnesota TBD
*All times ET and subject to change.
“NBCSN is the home of professional and college hockey, and we are pleased to be a part of Big Ten hockey’s inaugural season,” said Jon Miller, President, Programming NBC Sports and NBCSN. “The Big Ten features some of the best young talent in the game, and we are excited to deliver five regular-season games featuring top-ranked teams.”
NBCSN will televise more than 24 college hockey games this season.
You can read the full press release here.
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 3
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 17
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 52
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)