Oct 9, 2013, 12:44 PM EDT
After a scary incident in Montreal’s season-opening loss to Toronto, George Parros is getting better.
The Gazette also reports Montreal is in no hurry to get its moustachioed enforcer back into action, citing the delicate nature of concussion recovery.
Parros, 33, was hurt during this tangle on Oct. 1:
Parros was hospitalized following the fall and suffered no fractures, later released after his CT scan came back negative.
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 3
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 6
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 113
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 55
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 17