Oct 7, 2013, 9:54 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks sent center Peter Holland to the Norfolk Admirals in the American Hockey League on Monday.
Holland is the Ducks’ first-round pick, 15th overall, from the 2009 NHL Entry Draft but had not played in the Anaheim’s first three games of this season.
The 22-year-old Holland, from Toronto, has appeared in 25 regular season games for the Ducks since November of 2011, scoring four goals and six points.
Of the 48 regular season games in the lockout-shortened 2013 campaign, Holland played in 21 of those.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2