Oct 7, 2013, 9:54 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks sent center Peter Holland to the Norfolk Admirals in the American Hockey League on Monday.
Holland is the Ducks’ first-round pick, 15th overall, from the 2009 NHL Entry Draft but had not played in the Anaheim’s first three games of this season.
The 22-year-old Holland, from Toronto, has appeared in 25 regular season games for the Ducks since November of 2011, scoring four goals and six points.
Of the 48 regular season games in the lockout-shortened 2013 campaign, Holland played in 21 of those.
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 2
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 8
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)