Oct 7, 2013, 9:54 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks sent center Peter Holland to the Norfolk Admirals in the American Hockey League on Monday.
Holland is the Ducks’ first-round pick, 15th overall, from the 2009 NHL Entry Draft but had not played in the Anaheim’s first three games of this season.
The 22-year-old Holland, from Toronto, has appeared in 25 regular season games for the Ducks since November of 2011, scoring four goals and six points.
Of the 48 regular season games in the lockout-shortened 2013 campaign, Holland played in 21 of those.
- Armstrong: ‘Let’s live to fight another day’ 0
- Hitch needs ‘time to reflect’ before making decision on future 17
- Rutherford admits mistakes, but has support of Penguins ownership 8
- Wings’ Kronwall has hearing today for hit on Kucherov 39
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 38
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 26
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 10
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 31
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)