Oct 7, 2013, 9:54 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks sent center Peter Holland to the Norfolk Admirals in the American Hockey League on Monday.
Holland is the Ducks’ first-round pick, 15th overall, from the 2009 NHL Entry Draft but had not played in the Anaheim’s first three games of this season.
The 22-year-old Holland, from Toronto, has appeared in 25 regular season games for the Ducks since November of 2011, scoring four goals and six points.
Of the 48 regular season games in the lockout-shortened 2013 campaign, Holland played in 21 of those.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 2
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)