Oct 7, 2013, 9:54 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks sent center Peter Holland to the Norfolk Admirals in the American Hockey League on Monday.
Holland is the Ducks’ first-round pick, 15th overall, from the 2009 NHL Entry Draft but had not played in the Anaheim’s first three games of this season.
The 22-year-old Holland, from Toronto, has appeared in 25 regular season games for the Ducks since November of 2011, scoring four goals and six points.
Of the 48 regular season games in the lockout-shortened 2013 campaign, Holland played in 21 of those.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (68)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)