Oct 7, 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
Rostislav Klesla appears close to returning to the Phoenix Coyotes lineup after suffering a concussion during the pre-season.
Klesla was taken off the ice on a stretcher during an exhibition game against the L.A. Kings on Sept. 15, following a hit from Jordan Nolan.
Nolan escaped suspension for the controversial hit, however Klesla maintains the initial point of contact was his chin.
“If it wasn’t, I’m not knocked out,” Klesla told reporters on Monday, according to Sarah McLellan of the Arizona Republic.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 19
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39