Oct 7, 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
Rostislav Klesla appears close to returning to the Phoenix Coyotes lineup after suffering a concussion during the pre-season.
Klesla was taken off the ice on a stretcher during an exhibition game against the L.A. Kings on Sept. 15, following a hit from Jordan Nolan.
Nolan escaped suspension for the controversial hit, however Klesla maintains the initial point of contact was his chin.
“If it wasn’t, I’m not knocked out,” Klesla told reporters on Monday, according to Sarah McLellan of the Arizona Republic.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (38)