Oct 7, 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
Rostislav Klesla appears close to returning to the Phoenix Coyotes lineup after suffering a concussion during the pre-season.
Klesla was taken off the ice on a stretcher during an exhibition game against the L.A. Kings on Sept. 15, following a hit from Jordan Nolan.
Nolan escaped suspension for the controversial hit, however Klesla maintains the initial point of contact was his chin.
“If it wasn’t, I’m not knocked out,” Klesla told reporters on Monday, according to Sarah McLellan of the Arizona Republic.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 4
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 106
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 77
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (106)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (77)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)