Oct 7, 2013, 11:30 PM EST
Rostislav Klesla appears close to returning to the Phoenix Coyotes lineup after suffering a concussion during the pre-season.
Klesla was taken off the ice on a stretcher during an exhibition game against the L.A. Kings on Sept. 15, following a hit from Jordan Nolan.
Nolan escaped suspension for the controversial hit, however Klesla maintains the initial point of contact was his chin.
“If it wasn’t, I’m not knocked out,” Klesla told reporters on Monday, according to Sarah McLellan of the Arizona Republic.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 12
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 9
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 4
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8