Oct 6, 2013, 11:22 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks handed his Jets their first loss of 2013-14, with Corey Perry getting the game-winner off this massive blooper by Bogosian:
(Feel free to add “slipping on banana peel” sound effects to that video, if you’d like.)
To give you an idea of the discomfort, the Jets were going for their first 3-0-0 start … ever.
It’s not fair to say it’s all Bogosian’s fault, but that replay will be to NHL highlights what Tony Romo’s interception will be for the NFL on Sunday.
Sometimes life – and a blooper reel – just isn’t fair.
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 34
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)