Oct 6, 2013, 11:22 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks handed his Jets their first loss of 2013-14, with Corey Perry getting the game-winner off this massive blooper by Bogosian:
(Feel free to add “slipping on banana peel” sound effects to that video, if you’d like.)
To give you an idea of the discomfort, the Jets were going for their first 3-0-0 start … ever.
It’s not fair to say it’s all Bogosian’s fault, but that replay will be to NHL highlights what Tony Romo’s interception will be for the NFL on Sunday.
Sometimes life – and a blooper reel – just isn’t fair.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 2
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 23
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 34
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)