Oct 6, 2013, 11:22 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks handed his Jets their first loss of 2013-14, with Corey Perry getting the game-winner off this massive blooper by Bogosian:
(Feel free to add “slipping on banana peel” sound effects to that video, if you’d like.)
To give you an idea of the discomfort, the Jets were going for their first 3-0-0 start … ever.
It’s not fair to say it’s all Bogosian’s fault, but that replay will be to NHL highlights what Tony Romo’s interception will be for the NFL on Sunday.
Sometimes life – and a blooper reel – just isn’t fair.
- Will winning trump revenge tonight? 0
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 5
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 6
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 32
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)