Oct 6, 2013, 11:22 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks handed his Jets their first loss of 2013-14, with Corey Perry getting the game-winner off this massive blooper by Bogosian:
(Feel free to add “slipping on banana peel” sound effects to that video, if you’d like.)
To give you an idea of the discomfort, the Jets were going for their first 3-0-0 start … ever.
It’s not fair to say it’s all Bogosian’s fault, but that replay will be to NHL highlights what Tony Romo’s interception will be for the NFL on Sunday.
Sometimes life – and a blooper reel – just isn’t fair.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 6
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54