Oct 6, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks announced that Kyle Palmieri suffered an upper-body injury during Sunday’s game against the Winnipeg Jets and won’t return.
Kyle Palmieri has upper-body injury and won’t return for Ducks.
— Eric Stephens (@icemancometh) October 7, 2013
No word yet on whether there’s any controversy surrounding Byfuglien’s check.
Palmieri hasn’t managed a point in two games (plus change) yet this season.
The 2012-13 season was the best of his brief NHL career so far, as he set career highs in goals (10), assists (11), points (21) and games played (42).
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)