Oct 5, 2013, 7:11 PM EDT
Miller, 33, isn’t even dressing for Saturday’s game. Instead, Jhonas Enroth is starting with Matt Hackett serving as his backup based on an emergency call-up.
Head coach Ron Rolston doesn’t seem to think it’s a major issue, alluding to it as mere maintenance.
Through the first two games of the season, one could argue that Miller was close to the lone bright spot for Buffalo. The Sabres have lost both games, scoring just one point while Miller allowed three goals on a whopping 80 shots, including Friday’s 45-for-46 masterpiece.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)