Oct 4, 2013, 2:22 PM EDT
Rich Peverley wasn’t able to make his Stars debut during their season opener. After coming to Dallas as part of the massive Tyler Seguin trade, Peverley was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat last month.
He’s projected to play on the fourth line with Antoine Roussel and Ryan Garbutt. The Stars have plenty of depth up the middle, which is probably part of the reason why Peverley is starting on the fourth line, but he is capable of chipping in offensively. He’s also superb on the draw as evidenced by his 58.5% faceoffs success rate last season.
Peverley will try to help the Stars move beyond their disappointing season opener against the Florida Panthers.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 4
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 32
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 40
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 157
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (160)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)