Oct 4, 2013, 11:13 AM EST
As it turns out, Fraser has been placed on long-term injured reserve (per David Alter at 590 The Fan), meaning the big defender will miss at least 10 games/24 days.
In a related move, the Leafs have called up forward Jamie Devane from AHL Toronto.
If you’re curious what Devane’s all about, watch this:
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 19
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11