Oct 4, 2013, 11:13 AM EST
As it turns out, Fraser has been placed on long-term injured reserve (per David Alter at 590 The Fan), meaning the big defender will miss at least 10 games/24 days.
In a related move, the Leafs have called up forward Jamie Devane from AHL Toronto.
If you’re curious what Devane’s all about, watch this:
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 1
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 2
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 1
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 10
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 27
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3