Oct 3, 2013, 10:58 PM EDT
Jarome Iginla has proven he will never back down from a fight. Thursday was no exception.
The veteran forward, who the Boston Bruins signed as a free agent this summer, fought Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Radko Gudas after Gudas lowered a devastating hit on Iginla in the neutral zone.
Both combatants kept their helmets on – they both wear a visor, as well. The Bruins went on to win the game 3-1.
- Five big games to watch this weekend 0
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 21
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 26
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 32
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 27
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 51
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 16
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (51)