Oct 3, 2013, 12:19 AM EDT
There was real estate news coming from the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday.
“I’ve got two dogs, too…When family comes over (from Sweden), I need rooms for them to stay in,” Lehner told the Ottawa Sun.
“I haven’t really had a life outside of hockey these last four years. It’s just been hockey and a little travel here and there. Over the last four years, I’ve probably lived close to a year in a hotel. Now I have my base. Now I know where I am.”
Alfredsson, 40, spent 18 years with the Senators before he signed with the Detroit Red Wings as an unrestricted free agent this summer.
His time in Ottawa came to an end a while ago, however the circumstances of this summer were magnified Wednesday, when Alfredsson made his regular season debut in a Red Wings uniform.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)