Oct 3, 2013, 12:19 AM EDT
There was real estate news coming from the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday.
“I’ve got two dogs, too…When family comes over (from Sweden), I need rooms for them to stay in,” Lehner told the Ottawa Sun.
“I haven’t really had a life outside of hockey these last four years. It’s just been hockey and a little travel here and there. Over the last four years, I’ve probably lived close to a year in a hotel. Now I have my base. Now I know where I am.”
Alfredsson, 40, spent 18 years with the Senators before he signed with the Detroit Red Wings as an unrestricted free agent this summer.
His time in Ottawa came to an end a while ago, however the circumstances of this summer were magnified Wednesday, when Alfredsson made his regular season debut in a Red Wings uniform.
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)