Oct 3, 2013, 12:19 AM EST
There was real estate news coming from the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday.
“I’ve got two dogs, too…When family comes over (from Sweden), I need rooms for them to stay in,” Lehner told the Ottawa Sun.
“I haven’t really had a life outside of hockey these last four years. It’s just been hockey and a little travel here and there. Over the last four years, I’ve probably lived close to a year in a hotel. Now I have my base. Now I know where I am.”
Alfredsson, 40, spent 18 years with the Senators before he signed with the Detroit Red Wings as an unrestricted free agent this summer.
His time in Ottawa came to an end a while ago, however the circumstances of this summer were magnified Wednesday, when Alfredsson made his regular season debut in a Red Wings uniform.
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 25
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 21
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 37
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 7
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 77
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (77)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)