Oct 3, 2013, 12:19 AM EDT
There was real estate news coming from the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday.
“I’ve got two dogs, too…When family comes over (from Sweden), I need rooms for them to stay in,” Lehner told the Ottawa Sun.
“I haven’t really had a life outside of hockey these last four years. It’s just been hockey and a little travel here and there. Over the last four years, I’ve probably lived close to a year in a hotel. Now I have my base. Now I know where I am.”
Alfredsson, 40, spent 18 years with the Senators before he signed with the Detroit Red Wings as an unrestricted free agent this summer.
His time in Ottawa came to an end a while ago, however the circumstances of this summer were magnified Wednesday, when Alfredsson made his regular season debut in a Red Wings uniform.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 24
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 13
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 10
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54