Oct 3, 2013, 12:19 AM EST
There was real estate news coming from the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday.
“I’ve got two dogs, too…When family comes over (from Sweden), I need rooms for them to stay in,” Lehner told the Ottawa Sun.
“I haven’t really had a life outside of hockey these last four years. It’s just been hockey and a little travel here and there. Over the last four years, I’ve probably lived close to a year in a hotel. Now I have my base. Now I know where I am.”
Alfredsson, 40, spent 18 years with the Senators before he signed with the Detroit Red Wings as an unrestricted free agent this summer.
His time in Ottawa came to an end a while ago, however the circumstances of this summer were magnified Wednesday, when Alfredsson made his regular season debut in a Red Wings uniform.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 154
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 98
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 120
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (154)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (120)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)