Oct 3, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets may be without an important member of their blue line to start the season.
“It’s nothing major,” Richards said. “It could be something that keeps him out on the weekend, but we won’t know more until later.”
Tyutin is an important player on the Blue Jackets defense, but fortunately for them they’ve got some depth to help out. 2012 second-overall pick Ryan Murray, Dalton Prout, Tim Erixon, and David Savard round out a group of younger guys filled with potential that could all benefit from Tyutin being out.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5