Oct 3, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
“Scott was sent back to Oshawa today,” general manager Paul Holmgren said, per CSN Philly. “We felt this was the right thing to do for Scott and for the Flyers as it relates to his development.”
Laughton was the 20th overall pick in 2012. The 19-year-old forward made the Flyers’ opening-day roster, but he did not play in the season opener last night, a 3-1 home loss to Toronto.
Laughton played five games for the Flyers last season before he was sent back to Oshawa, where he scored 56 points in 49 games.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39