Oct 3, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
“Scott was sent back to Oshawa today,” general manager Paul Holmgren said, per CSN Philly. “We felt this was the right thing to do for Scott and for the Flyers as it relates to his development.”
Laughton was the 20th overall pick in 2012. The 19-year-old forward made the Flyers’ opening-day roster, but he did not play in the season opener last night, a 3-1 home loss to Toronto.
Laughton played five games for the Flyers last season before he was sent back to Oshawa, where he scored 56 points in 49 games.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38