Oct 3, 2013, 12:42 AM EDT
Twitter erupted Wednesday night at the conclusion of the Colorado Avalanche victory over the Anaheim Ducks.
The digital uproar was the result of a heated conversation – perhaps being a bit diplomatic about it – between Avalanche head coach Patrick Roy and Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau at the end of the game. Oh yeah, the Avalanche won by a score of 6-1.
The photo of the two coaches jawing between the benches was a screen grab, posted on Twitter by TSN’s Kate Beirness.
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 0
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)