Oct 3, 2013, 12:42 AM EDT
Twitter erupted Wednesday night at the conclusion of the Colorado Avalanche victory over the Anaheim Ducks.
The digital uproar was the result of a heated conversation – perhaps being a bit diplomatic about it – between Avalanche head coach Patrick Roy and Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau at the end of the game. Oh yeah, the Avalanche won by a score of 6-1.
The photo of the two coaches jawing between the benches was a screen grab, posted on Twitter by TSN’s Kate Beirness.
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 0
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 11
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 28
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 40
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 24
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)