Oct 3, 2013, 12:42 AM EDT
Twitter erupted Wednesday night at the conclusion of the Colorado Avalanche victory over the Anaheim Ducks.
The digital uproar was the result of a heated conversation – perhaps being a bit diplomatic about it – between Avalanche head coach Patrick Roy and Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau at the end of the game. Oh yeah, the Avalanche won by a score of 6-1.
The photo of the two coaches jawing between the benches was a screen grab, posted on Twitter by TSN’s Kate Beirness.
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 4
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Report: Dal Colle signs with Islanders (Updated) 1
- Bridge built: Blues lock up Schwartz to two-year deal reportedly worth $4.7M 12
- Comedian Will Arnett at Leafs practice 8
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys (28)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)