Oct 3, 2013, 12:42 AM EDT
Twitter erupted Wednesday night at the conclusion of the Colorado Avalanche victory over the Anaheim Ducks.
The digital uproar was the result of a heated conversation – perhaps being a bit diplomatic about it – between Avalanche head coach Patrick Roy and Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau at the end of the game. Oh yeah, the Avalanche won by a score of 6-1.
The photo of the two coaches jawing between the benches was a screen grab, posted on Twitter by TSN’s Kate Beirness.
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession 17
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 12
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 6
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38