Oct 2, 2013, 1:19 AM EST
Frolik scored two goals to help trigger the Winnipeg Jets’ come-from-behind 5-4 victory against the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday.
Both goals happened during a rally in which Winnipeg scored three unanswered goals to snatch the victory from Edmonton.
Here’s the first one:
The second tally was especially nice, as Eric Tangradi set him up with a nifty no-look backhand pass:
There were some tough moments for some of Edmonton’s younger pieces. Many threw Taylor Hall under the bus for a turnover, Nail Yakupov played less than two minutes in the second period and Devan Dubnyk suffered from an uneven night.
It all caps a staggering evening of scoring, as tonight’s three games combined for a whopping 26 goals. That, more than anything else, is good evidence that you shouldn’t assume that the rest of 2013-14 will be like opening night.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 1
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 3
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 55
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (57)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)