Oct 1, 2013, 11:53 PM EST
The NHL made big changes to its structure by realigning from six divisions to four travel-friendlier ones, especially with significant changes like the Detroit Red Wings going East.
So, who are the favorites and who will prosper? Keith Jones and Mike Milbury broke down each realigned division on Tuesday.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 0
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15