Oct 1, 2013, 11:53 PM EDT
The NHL made big changes to its structure by realigning from six divisions to four travel-friendlier ones, especially with significant changes like the Detroit Red Wings going East.
So, who are the favorites and who will prosper? Keith Jones and Mike Milbury broke down each realigned division on Tuesday.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5