Oct 1, 2013, 11:53 PM EDT
The NHL made big changes to its structure by realigning from six divisions to four travel-friendlier ones, especially with significant changes like the Detroit Red Wings going East.
So, who are the favorites and who will prosper? Keith Jones and Mike Milbury broke down each realigned division on Tuesday.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21