Oct 1, 2013, 10:15 PM EDT
Pat LaFontaine began a new job with the NHL on Monday, TSN’s Bob McKenzie reports. It’s unclear what his exact title is, though.
It appears that the former NHL star’s duties are as cloudy as his job description, as he’ll work in a “variety of capacities” for the likes of Brendan Shanahan and Bill Daly, according to McKenzie.
Regardless of the specifics, it’s rarely anything but delightful to see LaFontaine’s face pop up.
Unless, maybe, he starts making controversial suspension decisions instead of Shanahan one of these days …
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (38)