Oct 1, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
The Montreal Canadiens announced that George Parros suffered a concussion but is alert and conscious after the scary fall he suffered while fighting Toronto Maple Leafs enforcer Colton Orr on Tuesday.
Considering how frightening that moment was, things probably could’ve been a lot worse. Here’s video of the crash:
Tonight marked the 33-year-old’s Habs debut. Hopefully we’ll see him again soon … but not before he’s physically ready, of course.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 28
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 41
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 29
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 26
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 59
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6