Oct 1, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens announced that George Parros suffered a concussion but is alert and conscious after the scary fall he suffered while fighting Toronto Maple Leafs enforcer Colton Orr on Tuesday.
Considering how frightening that moment was, things probably could’ve been a lot worse. Here’s video of the crash:
Tonight marked the 33-year-old’s Habs debut. Hopefully we’ll see him again soon … but not before he’s physically ready, of course.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 5
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 8
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 11
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 26
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2