Oct 1, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens announced that George Parros suffered a concussion but is alert and conscious after the scary fall he suffered while fighting Toronto Maple Leafs enforcer Colton Orr on Tuesday.
Considering how frightening that moment was, things probably could’ve been a lot worse. Here’s video of the crash:
Tonight marked the 33-year-old’s Habs debut. Hopefully we’ll see him again soon … but not before he’s physically ready, of course.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 7
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 2
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 10
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 8
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 26
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4