Oct 1, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
The Montreal Canadiens announced that George Parros suffered a concussion but is alert and conscious after the scary fall he suffered while fighting Toronto Maple Leafs enforcer Colton Orr on Tuesday.
Considering how frightening that moment was, things probably could’ve been a lot worse. Here’s video of the crash:
Tonight marked the 33-year-old’s Habs debut. Hopefully we’ll see him again soon … but not before he’s physically ready, of course.
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 2
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 20
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 37
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 57
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 15
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 42
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20