Sep 30, 2013, 4:07 PM EDT
After practicing today, Philadelphia forward Jakub Voracek believes he’ll be in the Flyers’ opening-day lineup Wednesday at home to Toronto.
“Today’s practice, basically for the first time, I feel a little better every time I skate,” he said, per CSN Philly.
“If I feel the same way I felt today, I should be ready for Wednesday.”
Voracek hurt his lower back last week in a preseason game against the Devils. The 24-year-old led the Flyers with 22 goals in 2013.
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 0
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 0
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 27
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 97
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 8
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 11
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36