Sep 30, 2013, 1:57 PM EDT
Both players had to clear waivers prior to their assignments.
Adam is on a two-way contract. The 23-year-old scored 10 times in 52 games for the Sabres in 2011-12, so his failure to gain a spot with the big club the past couple of years can be seen as a disappointment.
As for Suzler, the 29-year-old will make $725,000 this season, regardless of where he plays. If one of Christian Ehrhoff, Tyler Myers, Mike Weber, Henrik Tallinder, Mark Pysyk, Rasmus Ristolainen or Jamie McBain get hurt, he’ll be a candidate for a call-up.
- Flames sign Devin Setoguchi 1
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 11
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33