Sep 29, 2013, 10:08 PM EDT
A summer of celebration (and not as sexy “working out for next season”) is about over for the Chicago Blackhawks, but they kicked off their final victory lap activities by sharing their 2013 Stanley Cup championship rings.
Jostens (yes, the people who made your high school/etc. rings) are responsible for these bad boys:
Here are some details about the rings from Jostens:
The spectacular ring is framed by the words “Stanley Cup” and “Champions” and features the iconic Blackhawks logo fashioned in round brilliant and marquis cut diamonds with custom-cut tapered rubies set on a background of 14 kt. white gold.
Not too shabby.
Now we just need to see their new banners.
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 35
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)