Sep 29, 2013, 10:08 PM EDT
A summer of celebration (and not as sexy “working out for next season”) is about over for the Chicago Blackhawks, but they kicked off their final victory lap activities by sharing their 2013 Stanley Cup championship rings.
Jostens (yes, the people who made your high school/etc. rings) are responsible for these bad boys:
Here are some details about the rings from Jostens:
The spectacular ring is framed by the words “Stanley Cup” and “Champions” and features the iconic Blackhawks logo fashioned in round brilliant and marquis cut diamonds with custom-cut tapered rubies set on a background of 14 kt. white gold.
Not too shabby.
Now we just need to see their new banners.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53