Sep 29, 2013, 10:08 PM EDT
A summer of celebration (and not as sexy “working out for next season”) is about over for the Chicago Blackhawks, but they kicked off their final victory lap activities by sharing their 2013 Stanley Cup championship rings.
Jostens (yes, the people who made your high school/etc. rings) are responsible for these bad boys:
Here are some details about the rings from Jostens:
The spectacular ring is framed by the words “Stanley Cup” and “Champions” and features the iconic Blackhawks logo fashioned in round brilliant and marquis cut diamonds with custom-cut tapered rubies set on a background of 14 kt. white gold.
Not too shabby.
Now we just need to see their new banners.
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 51
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 24
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 112
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12