Sep 29, 2013, 10:08 PM EST
A summer of celebration (and not as sexy “working out for next season”) is about over for the Chicago Blackhawks, but they kicked off their final victory lap activities by sharing their 2013 Stanley Cup championship rings.
Jostens (yes, the people who made your high school/etc. rings) are responsible for these bad boys:
Here are some details about the rings from Jostens:
The spectacular ring is framed by the words “Stanley Cup” and “Champions” and features the iconic Blackhawks logo fashioned in round brilliant and marquis cut diamonds with custom-cut tapered rubies set on a background of 14 kt. white gold.
Not too shabby.
Now we just need to see their new banners.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 13
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54