Sep 29, 2013, 10:08 PM EST
A summer of celebration (and not as sexy “working out for next season”) is about over for the Chicago Blackhawks, but they kicked off their final victory lap activities by sharing their 2013 Stanley Cup championship rings.
Jostens (yes, the people who made your high school/etc. rings) are responsible for these bad boys:
Here are some details about the rings from Jostens:
The spectacular ring is framed by the words “Stanley Cup” and “Champions” and features the iconic Blackhawks logo fashioned in round brilliant and marquis cut diamonds with custom-cut tapered rubies set on a background of 14 kt. white gold.
Not too shabby.
Now we just need to see their new banners.
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 0
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 2
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 42
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31