Sep 29, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Jannik Hansen is cashing in with the Vancouver Canucks.
Hansen has been a steady player over his six seasons in Vancouver. Last year saw him break out a bit offensively putting up 27 points in 47 games including 10 goals. Two seasons ago saw him post career-highs in goals (16) and points (39).
He earned more time on ice and responsibilities last season, however, and is now one of their key players moving ahead. Now he’s set up to play alongside a healthy Ryan Kesler, his opportunities to contribute more offense will be there.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 32
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 9
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (33)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)