Sep 29, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Jannik Hansen is cashing in with the Vancouver Canucks.
Hansen has been a steady player over his six seasons in Vancouver. Last year saw him break out a bit offensively putting up 27 points in 47 games including 10 goals. Two seasons ago saw him post career-highs in goals (16) and points (39).
He earned more time on ice and responsibilities last season, however, and is now one of their key players moving ahead. Now he’s set up to play alongside a healthy Ryan Kesler, his opportunities to contribute more offense will be there.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31