Sep 29, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Jannik Hansen is cashing in with the Vancouver Canucks.
Hansen has been a steady player over his six seasons in Vancouver. Last year saw him break out a bit offensively putting up 27 points in 47 games including 10 goals. Two seasons ago saw him post career-highs in goals (16) and points (39).
He earned more time on ice and responsibilities last season, however, and is now one of their key players moving ahead. Now he’s set up to play alongside a healthy Ryan Kesler, his opportunities to contribute more offense will be there.
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 20
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 44
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)