Sep 28, 2013, 4:38 PM EDT
Max Domi couldn’t quite pull off the impressive feat of making the Phoenix Coyotes right after being drafted by them 12th overall, but he still moved some heads in the preseason. The 18-year-old seemed very positive about the whole situation on Twitter, too.
Had an amazing experience in Phoenix! Learned a lot and can’t thank everyone enough! So pumped to get back at it with the boys in London!
— Max Domi (@max_domi) September 28, 2013
It seems like it will only be a matter of time before Tie Domi’s son makes an impact in NHL regular season games, but he’ll need to wait at least another season.
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 14
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 31
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)