Sep 28, 2013, 4:38 PM EST
Max Domi couldn’t quite pull off the impressive feat of making the Phoenix Coyotes right after being drafted by them 12th overall, but he still moved some heads in the preseason. The 18-year-old seemed very positive about the whole situation on Twitter, too.
Had an amazing experience in Phoenix! Learned a lot and can’t thank everyone enough! So pumped to get back at it with the boys in London!
— Max Domi (@max_domi) September 28, 2013
It seems like it will only be a matter of time before Tie Domi’s son makes an impact in NHL regular season games, but he’ll need to wait at least another season.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56