Sep 28, 2013, 4:38 PM EST
Max Domi couldn’t quite pull off the impressive feat of making the Phoenix Coyotes right after being drafted by them 12th overall, but he still moved some heads in the preseason. The 18-year-old seemed very positive about the whole situation on Twitter, too.
Had an amazing experience in Phoenix! Learned a lot and can’t thank everyone enough! So pumped to get back at it with the boys in London!
— Max Domi (@max_domi) September 28, 2013
It seems like it will only be a matter of time before Tie Domi’s son makes an impact in NHL regular season games, but he’ll need to wait at least another season.
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 13
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 29
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 64
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)