Sep 28, 2013, 4:38 PM EDT
Max Domi couldn’t quite pull off the impressive feat of making the Phoenix Coyotes right after being drafted by them 12th overall, but he still moved some heads in the preseason. The 18-year-old seemed very positive about the whole situation on Twitter, too.
Had an amazing experience in Phoenix! Learned a lot and can’t thank everyone enough! So pumped to get back at it with the boys in London!
— Max Domi (@max_domi) September 28, 2013
It seems like it will only be a matter of time before Tie Domi’s son makes an impact in NHL regular season games, but he’ll need to wait at least another season.
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 0
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 41
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 12
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Wild, Coyle agree on five-year contract extension 16
- The Flyers ‘have Mason’s back’ 9
- Postponed: NHL to reschedule Sens-Leafs in wake of Ottawa shootings 35
- NHL monitoring situation in Ottawa 23
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 34
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)