Sep 28, 2013, 4:38 PM EDT
Max Domi couldn’t quite pull off the impressive feat of making the Phoenix Coyotes right after being drafted by them 12th overall, but he still moved some heads in the preseason. The 18-year-old seemed very positive about the whole situation on Twitter, too.
Had an amazing experience in Phoenix! Learned a lot and can’t thank everyone enough! So pumped to get back at it with the boys in London!
— Max Domi (@max_domi) September 28, 2013
It seems like it will only be a matter of time before Tie Domi’s son makes an impact in NHL regular season games, but he’ll need to wait at least another season.
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 0
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 45
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 10
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 25
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 17
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 45
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (60)