Sep 27, 2013, 10:45 PM EST
Rinaldo caught Grabovski up high with a hit in the corner, and was assessed a major penalty for elbowing and a game misconduct. Now, is this a play the NHL will look to add supplementary discipline to?
“I imagine the league will look at it,” Capitals head coach Adam Oates said after the game, as per Chuck Gormley of CSN Washington.
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test 2
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 4
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 18
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 35
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6