Sep 27, 2013, 10:45 PM EDT
Rinaldo caught Grabovski up high with a hit in the corner, and was assessed a major penalty for elbowing and a game misconduct. Now, is this a play the NHL will look to add supplementary discipline to?
“I imagine the league will look at it,” Capitals head coach Adam Oates said after the game, as per Chuck Gormley of CSN Washington.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 33
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 28
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 15
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22