Sep 22, 2013, 11:10 PM EDT
Wondering exactly what kicked off Sunday’s wild Leafs-Sabres line brawl?
That fight happened just moments before the line brawl happened.
And here’s that line brawl, one more time, in case you don’t feel like clicking:
Leafs coach Randy Carlyle explained he sent the Phil Kessel line out following the Devane-Tropp fight to try to diffuse the situation, leaving a big guy in Troy Bodie on the bench, as TSN’s Jonas Siegel reports.
“Obviously, I was wrong,” Carlyle said.
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- The King is back: Lundqvist starts for Rangers Saturday 3
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 16
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 58
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)