Sep 22, 2013, 11:10 PM EDT
Wondering exactly what kicked off Sunday’s wild Leafs-Sabres line brawl?
That fight happened just moments before the line brawl happened.
And here’s that line brawl, one more time, in case you don’t feel like clicking:
Leafs coach Randy Carlyle explained he sent the Phil Kessel line out following the Devane-Tropp fight to try to diffuse the situation, leaving a big guy in Troy Bodie on the bench, as TSN’s Jonas Siegel reports.
“Obviously, I was wrong,” Carlyle said.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)