Sep 22, 2013, 11:10 PM EDT
Wondering exactly what kicked off Sunday’s wild Leafs-Sabres line brawl?
That fight happened just moments before the line brawl happened.
And here’s that line brawl, one more time, in case you don’t feel like clicking:
Leafs coach Randy Carlyle explained he sent the Phil Kessel line out following the Devane-Tropp fight to try to diffuse the situation, leaving a big guy in Troy Bodie on the bench, as TSN’s Jonas Siegel reports.
“Obviously, I was wrong,” Carlyle said.
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 47
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 24
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 39
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 30
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 9
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 40
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 91
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)