Sep 22, 2013, 11:10 PM EDT
Wondering exactly what kicked off Sunday’s wild Leafs-Sabres line brawl?
That fight happened just moments before the line brawl happened.
And here’s that line brawl, one more time, in case you don’t feel like clicking:
Leafs coach Randy Carlyle explained he sent the Phil Kessel line out following the Devane-Tropp fight to try to diffuse the situation, leaving a big guy in Troy Bodie on the bench, as TSN’s Jonas Siegel reports.
“Obviously, I was wrong,” Carlyle said.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39