Sep 22, 2013, 2:46 PM EST
Ryane Clowe‘s start with the New Jersey Devils has already seen him battling injuries.
He was banged up with a charley horse Thursday night in a game against the Islanders and missed practice the last two days.
After a season that saw him overcome concussion problems with the Sharks and Rangers, Devils fans can breathe a little easier as he returned to practice today as Tom Gulitti of Fire & Ice reports.
The Devils will find a way to replace Ilya Kovalchuk’s offense this season, it just might require bandages and glue at times.
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 0
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 4
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 65
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (65)