Sep 22, 2013, 2:46 PM EDT
Ryane Clowe‘s start with the New Jersey Devils has already seen him battling injuries.
He was banged up with a charley horse Thursday night in a game against the Islanders and missed practice the last two days.
After a season that saw him overcome concussion problems with the Sharks and Rangers, Devils fans can breathe a little easier as he returned to practice today as Tom Gulitti of Fire & Ice reports.
The Devils will find a way to replace Ilya Kovalchuk’s offense this season, it just might require bandages and glue at times.
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 4
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 4
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Report: Dal Colle signs with Islanders (Updated) 1
- Bridge built: Blues lock up Schwartz to two-year deal reportedly worth $4.7M 12
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys (28)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)