Sep 22, 2013, 2:46 PM EDT
Ryane Clowe‘s start with the New Jersey Devils has already seen him battling injuries.
He was banged up with a charley horse Thursday night in a game against the Islanders and missed practice the last two days.
After a season that saw him overcome concussion problems with the Sharks and Rangers, Devils fans can breathe a little easier as he returned to practice today as Tom Gulitti of Fire & Ice reports.
The Devils will find a way to replace Ilya Kovalchuk’s offense this season, it just might require bandages and glue at times.
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 0
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 31
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 19
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 82
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (82)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)