Sep 21, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Jussi Jokinen had the hot hand for the Pittsburgh Penguins Saturday.
The Finnish forward scored the natural hat trick in the second period against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
All three of Jokinen’s second period goals came in a span of eight minutes and 28 seconds.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5