Sep 21, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Jussi Jokinen had the hot hand for the Pittsburgh Penguins Saturday.
The Finnish forward scored the natural hat trick in the second period against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
All three of Jokinen’s second period goals came in a span of eight minutes and 28 seconds.
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 21
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day on PHT 11