Sep 19, 2013, 1:15 PM EDT
Washington forward Brooks Laich was back practicing with his Capitals teammates today, one week after a reported left hip flexor injury (not related to the groin issues he had last season) caused him to depart after just 10 minutes of the club’s first on-ice session of training camp.
The Caps have five preseason games remaining, starting Friday versus Chicago. When Laich sees action isn’t clear at this point.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40