Sep 19, 2013, 1:15 PM EST
Washington forward Brooks Laich was back practicing with his Capitals teammates today, one week after a reported left hip flexor injury (not related to the groin issues he had last season) caused him to depart after just 10 minutes of the club’s first on-ice session of training camp.
The Caps have five preseason games remaining, starting Friday versus Chicago. When Laich sees action isn’t clear at this point.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8