Sep 19, 2013, 1:15 PM EST
Washington forward Brooks Laich was back practicing with his Capitals teammates today, one week after a reported left hip flexor injury (not related to the groin issues he had last season) caused him to depart after just 10 minutes of the club’s first on-ice session of training camp.
The Caps have five preseason games remaining, starting Friday versus Chicago. When Laich sees action isn’t clear at this point.
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 3
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 2
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 2
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 19
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 55
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45
- Welcome Taylor Hall to the trade rumor mill 53