Sep 18, 2013, 12:13 AM EDT
Sure, it’s just the preseason, but these games still provide some things that you won’t see (prospects and veterans fighting for spots) and plenty of things you love to watch (goals, fights, saves and big hits).
With that noted, soak in Buffalo Sabres youngster Marcus Foligno‘s leaping goal against the Columbus Blue Jackets, which reminds one a bit of Bobby Orr’s iconic moment except for the total lack of championship scale:
Not bad, huh?
Marcus scored twice on Tuesday, helping his Sabres beat his brother Nick Foligno‘s Columbus Blue Jackets 3-1.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)