Sep 18, 2013, 12:13 AM EST
Sure, it’s just the preseason, but these games still provide some things that you won’t see (prospects and veterans fighting for spots) and plenty of things you love to watch (goals, fights, saves and big hits).
With that noted, soak in Buffalo Sabres youngster Marcus Foligno‘s leaping goal against the Columbus Blue Jackets, which reminds one a bit of Bobby Orr’s iconic moment except for the total lack of championship scale:
Not bad, huh?
Marcus scored twice on Tuesday, helping his Sabres beat his brother Nick Foligno‘s Columbus Blue Jackets 3-1.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 22
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 42
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 29
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 48
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 44
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 65
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 46
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)