Sep 16, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
The Florida Panthers are hosting the Nashville Predators this afternoon in Sunrise, and this is what it looked like for the anthems:
Picture via Erin Brown (Fox Sports Florida)
To be fair, this afternoon’s is the first of two games the Panthers and Predators will play today at the BB&T Center. The same two teams will square off again tonight at 7 p.m. But given all the jokes that are being made on Twitter and the fact the picture’s made its way to Deadspin, we figured we’d pass it along.
According to the official stats, the Panthers ranked 22nd in attendance last season, averaging 16,991 fans per game.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38