Sep 16, 2013, 4:19 PM EST
The Florida Panthers are hosting the Nashville Predators this afternoon in Sunrise, and this is what it looked like for the anthems:
Picture via Erin Brown (Fox Sports Florida)
To be fair, this afternoon’s is the first of two games the Panthers and Predators will play today at the BB&T Center. The same two teams will square off again tonight at 7 p.m. But given all the jokes that are being made on Twitter and the fact the picture’s made its way to Deadspin, we figured we’d pass it along.
According to the official stats, the Panthers ranked 22nd in attendance last season, averaging 16,991 fans per game.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 6
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54