Sep 16, 2013, 12:21 PM EDT
One of the best things about the NHL preseason are stories of all the different team-building exercises, like how the Kings did military-style training at owner Phil Anschutz’s ranch in Colorado.
This week, it’s Nashville’s turn to bond.
The Preds are in Florida to play three games against the Panthers and Lightning, and also have a bunch of chemistry-building activities planned to welcome the likes of Viktor Stalberg, Matt Cullen and Eric Nystrom to the team.
But how will it stack up to the epic Orlando trip of ’06?
Take it away, Kevin Klein…
“We went to a comedy (show) and saw a ventriloquist,” Klein told the Tennessean. “You do those bonding things, and you remember those things. I remember it was seven years ago. We’re excited.
“We have some fun stuff planned, from what (Trotz) said, and it will be a good time.”
The Preds are in luck. Remember Mark Curry from that show “Mr. Cooper”? No? Anyway, he’s playing the Miami Improv this week in Coconut Grove. What a score.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 41
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)