Sep 14, 2013, 11:14 PM EST
Taylor Hall scored for the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday. Or did he?
Hall was given credit for a goal against the Calgary Flames in exhibition play when a look at the replay shows the puck did not appear to cross the line.
Hall’s initial shot deflected off the shoulder of Flames goalie Karri Ramo, bounced in the crease and was cleared off the goal line by the defenseman.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 3
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54