Sep 13, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
Ryan Kesler doesn’t think the Vancouver Canucks are on the decline. In fact, he swears they’re not. (Three times, by our count.)
“To be honest, I don’t listen to that s***,” said Kesler Friday, per The Province.
“That’s what it is. It’s s***. We believe in ourselves in the dressing room. All those negative comments we’re not even going to…
“To be honest, I shouldn’t have even answered that question. It’s s***.”
In the wake of two straight first-round playoff losses, the Canucks have a lot to prove in 2013-14.
“That’s just going to spark more fire,” said Kesler, referring to all the doubters out there.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8