Sep 12, 2013, 9:18 PM EDT
The 33-year-old blueliner didn’t participate in informal skates earlier this week, either, according to CSNBayArea.com.
Stuart played in all 48 regular season and 11 playoff games for the Sharks in 2013, so it’s probably not a lingering issue from last season. (Most of the Stuart-related headlines from that time seemed to revolve around him delivering big hits on others, for one thing.)
In other Sharks camp news, GM Doug Wilson said that it’s possible to sign Anthony Stewart to a full contract if he impresses during his professional tryout.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 24
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 13
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 10
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54