Sep 12, 2013, 9:18 PM EST
The 33-year-old blueliner didn’t participate in informal skates earlier this week, either, according to CSNBayArea.com.
Stuart played in all 48 regular season and 11 playoff games for the Sharks in 2013, so it’s probably not a lingering issue from last season. (Most of the Stuart-related headlines from that time seemed to revolve around him delivering big hits on others, for one thing.)
In other Sharks camp news, GM Doug Wilson said that it’s possible to sign Anthony Stewart to a full contract if he impresses during his professional tryout.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11