Sep 12, 2013, 9:18 PM EDT
The 33-year-old blueliner didn’t participate in informal skates earlier this week, either, according to CSNBayArea.com.
Stuart played in all 48 regular season and 11 playoff games for the Sharks in 2013, so it’s probably not a lingering issue from last season. (Most of the Stuart-related headlines from that time seemed to revolve around him delivering big hits on others, for one thing.)
In other Sharks camp news, GM Doug Wilson said that it’s possible to sign Anthony Stewart to a full contract if he impresses during his professional tryout.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8