Sep 12, 2013, 9:18 PM EDT
The 33-year-old blueliner didn’t participate in informal skates earlier this week, either, according to CSNBayArea.com.
Stuart played in all 48 regular season and 11 playoff games for the Sharks in 2013, so it’s probably not a lingering issue from last season. (Most of the Stuart-related headlines from that time seemed to revolve around him delivering big hits on others, for one thing.)
In other Sharks camp news, GM Doug Wilson said that it’s possible to sign Anthony Stewart to a full contract if he impresses during his professional tryout.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32