Sep 12, 2013, 9:18 PM EDT
The 33-year-old blueliner didn’t participate in informal skates earlier this week, either, according to CSNBayArea.com.
Stuart played in all 48 regular season and 11 playoff games for the Sharks in 2013, so it’s probably not a lingering issue from last season. (Most of the Stuart-related headlines from that time seemed to revolve around him delivering big hits on others, for one thing.)
In other Sharks camp news, GM Doug Wilson said that it’s possible to sign Anthony Stewart to a full contract if he impresses during his professional tryout.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 0
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 13
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31