Sep 9, 2013, 3:59 PM EDT
Just ahead of training camp, Dustin Byfuglien is “looking slimmer and fitter than he has in his time with the Jets,” according to Winnipeg Free Press reporter Gary Lawless.
This is news, since Byfuglien’s physique has not always drawn such rave reviews.
Byfuglien has three years remaining on his contract, with a cap hit of $5.2 million.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 0
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 31
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 30
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21