Sep 6, 2013, 11:34 PM EDT
As per a tweet from McKenzie Friday evening, it appears to be a two-year deal, although it has not been made official.
Last season, the 23-year-old left winger scored seven goals and 26 points in 48 games with the Coyotes, which were believed to feeling pressure to re-sign Boedker prior to training camp.
According to Capgeek.com, Boedker made $1.2 million last season and had an annual cap hit of $1.1 million.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 20
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 10
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 7
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 14
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 53
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 62
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1