Sep 4, 2013, 9:43 PM EDT
The Phoenix Coyotes seem like they’re trying to emphasize a future of greater stability rather than the bumpy past, so the hope is that an upcoming ad grabs people’s attention. The team Web site rolled out this behind the scenes look on Tuesday:
The actual commercial will debut during the Arizona Cardinals’ season opener on Sept. 8.
The Coyotes’ new slogan will be “Hungrier than Ever,” according to Fox Sports Arizona’s Craig Morgan. Morgan reports that ad will give way to radio, print and online campaign during the week of Sept. 9.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 19
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 18
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 43
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 120
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 36
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 79
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7