Sep 4, 2013, 9:43 PM EDT
The Phoenix Coyotes seem like they’re trying to emphasize a future of greater stability rather than the bumpy past, so the hope is that an upcoming ad grabs people’s attention. The team Web site rolled out this behind the scenes look on Tuesday:
The actual commercial will debut during the Arizona Cardinals’ season opener on Sept. 8.
The Coyotes’ new slogan will be “Hungrier than Ever,” according to Fox Sports Arizona’s Craig Morgan. Morgan reports that ad will give way to radio, print and online campaign during the week of Sept. 9.
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 0
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 6
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 113
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 54
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 17