Sep 4, 2013, 9:43 PM EDT
The Phoenix Coyotes seem like they’re trying to emphasize a future of greater stability rather than the bumpy past, so the hope is that an upcoming ad grabs people’s attention. The team Web site rolled out this behind the scenes look on Tuesday:
The actual commercial will debut during the Arizona Cardinals’ season opener on Sept. 8.
The Coyotes’ new slogan will be “Hungrier than Ever,” according to Fox Sports Arizona’s Craig Morgan. Morgan reports that ad will give way to radio, print and online campaign during the week of Sept. 9.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20