Sep 3, 2013, 4:50 PM EST
Jarret Stoll says there’s no ill-effects from the seizure that sent him to hospital in early July.
“I feel fine. I feel a hundred percent,” Stoll told LA Kings Insider on Tuesday. “That’s not an issue. I think it’s more of an issue if people talk about it, and it’s just one of those things that happened that I wish didn’t, but it did.”
Stoll, 31, was rushed to a L.A.-area hospital the morning of July 3 after suffering the seizure and underwent a series of tests, according to Kings GM Dean Lombardi. It was unclear what caused the seizure, and Stoll didn’t divulge much in the way of medical updates.
“I’m just moving on looking forward to the start of the season,” he explained. “Medically cleared, all those things, had a great doctors take care of me in terms of getting ready for camp and being cleared for play.
“So that’s all taken care of.”
Stoll missed almost all of Los Angeles’ second-round playoff win over San Jose after taking a Raffi Torres hit to the head in Game 1 and suffering a concussion.
He did, however, return to play all five of the Kings’ Western Conference finals games against Chicago.
Dec 18, 2013, 3:10 PM EST
Bruins GM had a chat with his mischievous player.
Dec 18, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
Detroit forward currently shelved while undergoing concussion protocol.
Dec 18, 2013, 2:21 PM EST
David Clarkson has two goals in 24 games.
Dec 18, 2013, 2:09 PM EST
Already ruled out for Thursday’s tilt vs. Montreal.
Dec 18, 2013, 1:46 PM EST
Just days after Lindy Ruff lamented the club’s lack of blueline experience.
Dec 18, 2013, 1:31 PM EST
Washington rookie will meet with the NHL’s Department of Player Safety on Thursday.
Dec 18, 2013, 1:05 PM EST
Won’t take part in tonight’s rivalry game vs. the Rangers on NBCSN.
Dec 18, 2013, 12:45 PM EST
D-man was invited to Team Canada’s Olympic orientation camp this summer.
Dec 18, 2013, 12:43 PM EST
That’s the “strong sense” one prominent hockey reporter is getting.
Dec 18, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Former Avalanche forward saw his career end after Todd Bertuzzi incident.
Dec 18, 2013, 11:54 AM EST
“There are multiple, easy avenues that seem like they’re the way to go but there are 30 teams in this league that are doing the same thing and trying to effect that ultimate goal and that’s to win the Stanley Cup.”
Dec 18, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
King Henrik hasn’t been so good since signing that big contract extension.
Dec 18, 2013, 11:12 AM EST
Rookie defenseman scored his first NHL goal earlier this week.
Dec 18, 2013, 11:01 AM EST
Vancouver defenseman was knocked out of Tuesday’s game following a tripping call.
Dec 18, 2013, 10:43 AM EST
Boston forward avoids supplemental discipline.
Dec 18, 2013, 9:45 AM EST
GM George McPhee said it was “a great hit.”
Dec 18, 2013, 9:18 AM EST
Pittsburgh has won nine of their last 10.
Dec 18, 2013, 8:20 AM EST
That and all the links to start your day.
Dec 18, 2013, 1:21 AM EST
A relative unknown is now the hottest goalie in the NHL.
Dec 17, 2013, 11:26 PM EST
In more ways than one.
- Engelland suspended five games for ‘reckless’ Abdelkader headshot 0
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: So many bad contracts, coaches on the hot seat, the NHL in Vegas? and more! 7
- Caps’ Wilson to have hearing for Schenn hit 16
- Is the NHL getting closer to putting a team in Vegas? 25
- Martin Jones gets another shutout, remains undefeated 27
- Video: Tom Wilson gets tossed for charging Brayden Schenn 58
- Video: Kyle Quincey ejected for boarding Ryan Getzlaf 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Third time’s the charm for Flyers vs Capitals? 8
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head 71
- Potter suspended two games for boarding Bonino 3
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Janssen: Orpik should’ve fought Thornton, then ‘everything would have quieted down’ (123)
- Bylsma: Neal needs to learn from Marchand hit (114)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (101)