Sep 3, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
Jarret Stoll says there’s no ill-effects from the seizure that sent him to hospital in early July.
“I feel fine. I feel a hundred percent,” Stoll told LA Kings Insider on Tuesday. “That’s not an issue. I think it’s more of an issue if people talk about it, and it’s just one of those things that happened that I wish didn’t, but it did.”
Stoll, 31, was rushed to a L.A.-area hospital the morning of July 3 after suffering the seizure and underwent a series of tests, according to Kings GM Dean Lombardi. It was unclear what caused the seizure, and Stoll didn’t divulge much in the way of medical updates.
“I’m just moving on looking forward to the start of the season,” he explained. “Medically cleared, all those things, had a great doctors take care of me in terms of getting ready for camp and being cleared for play.
“So that’s all taken care of.”
Stoll missed almost all of Los Angeles’ second-round playoff win over San Jose after taking a Raffi Torres hit to the head in Game 1 and suffering a concussion.
He did, however, return to play all five of the Kings’ Western Conference finals games against Chicago.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 3
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 25
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 7
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)